Shipping cost within the US:
- Standard Shipping - assessed at a flat rate depending on the total weight of the order. Some examples are included below:
- Order less than 1 lb / 0.453 kg - $3
- An order of 1 pair of sandals or sneakers - $5
- An order of 1 pair of boots - $8
- Priority/Expedited shipping service is available for some locations. Rates are displayed at checkout and depend on total order weight/size and destination address.
International shipping cost:
- Shipping cost is based on weight and destination and will be displayed after the shipping address is entered.
*Applicable duties and taxes are collected upfront and tendered to the proper tax authorities for the destination country. Packages are shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), so there is no secondary bill sent to the customer upon delivery.
- Orders are typically packed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders arriving over weekend days will begin to be fulfilled starting the following Monday. Same day order fulfillment is not guaranteed and is not at all possible for orders arriving after 11:00 US Central Standard Time.
- Delivery estimates displayed at checkout are estimates only and do not constitute a guaranteed delivery date.
*Extended Holiday Return Window through the end of 2022.
- Starting December 1, the standard return window will be extended to a 30-day return window.
- Orders placed in the last 2 weeks of November will have until the end of the calendar year to initiate a return.
- Standard 21-day return window will apply again starting on January 1, 2023.
- All other return policies are outlined below.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return and refund of your original purchase or you may request an exchange. Returns for refund are subject to our return shipping policy and return label fee outlined below.
- Be in new condition
- Include all original packaging and original tags still attached
- Be free from any dirt, stains, wear & tear, or hair
- Be packaged with care
*Socks will only be accepted for return if they are unopened. Socks that have been worn will not be accepted for return.
Items returned that do not meet the above criteria may be assessed a restocking fee.
US-based returns: Customers have two options:
- A prepaid shipping label is provided at the following fixed rates per return request. The fixed rate return fee is deducted from the total refund amount.
- Total weight less than 1 lb / 0.453 kg - $3
Total weight over 1 lb / 0.453 kg - $7
- Customers may also organize their own return shipping to the address provided following their return request
International Returns: Return shipping is organized directly by the customer to the address provided after submitting a return request.
In general, our exchange procedure involves returning the product(s) from the original order for a refund and placing a new order for the product(s) needed. Exchanges are accepted for a different size or color of the same product model.
For US-based exchanges only:
- Free return shipping on the original order is provided after the customer places a new order for the size/color they need.
For international exchanges:
- Standard return policy applies.
- To exchange, return the original product for a refund and place a new order. Customers are responsible for shipping cost both directions.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and verify that the items are still in new condition. You will then be notified of the status of your refund by email. Please note, this process may take up to several business days after the return shipping tracking shows “delivered.”
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment (e.g., credit card or PayPal account). The time it takes to see the refunded amount appear back in your account depends on your payment provider's policies.
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES
We may update these shipping and return policies in order to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.