Handcrafted from premium leather, Zeazoo Symphony barefoot sandals are comfortable, flexible, and secure to the foot. Made with a Vibram SuperNewFlex outsole, they are as light as air while still durable. The straps fit a medium to high volume foot best (low volume feet might need to add a layer of moleskin), and they are average in width.
- Upper: Natural nappa leather
- Insole: Chrome-free leather
- Sole: 6mm Vibram superflex sole
Barefoot sandals qualities
- Zero Drop – no heel elevation
- Anatomically shaped – plenty of space for the toes to spread out
- Secure to the foot
- Thin & flexible rubber sole
- Medium to High Foot Volumes: Ankle strap is adjustable; front straps are not. Lower volume feet can add a layer of moleskin under the front straps to help fill in space.
- Slope, Mountain, or Plateau Foot Type: Fits all but square-shaped feet, who will likely have squished pinkie toes.
- Average Width: Fits an average width foot best, but will also fit some people with narrow and wide feet.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
Size guide for Zeazoo Symphony Barefoot Sandals:
- The Zeazoo Symphony typically runs a little long compared to similar sizes in other brands. Please reference the size chart below to confirm your correct size prior to ordering.
- Refer to How To Measure Your Feet for a guide on taking accurate foot measurements.