Not waterproof, so use a protectant to preserve their quality.
Read Anya’s detailed review of Zaqq Boots
- Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Upper material: Premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned. Strobel-stitched with double seams.
- Insole: Open-pored, breathable leather.
- Sole: Flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3.9mm thick. Hand stitched to the upper.
- Adhesive: Solvent-free adhesive bonding. *These boots are resoleable
- Available Sizes: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
- Toe box: Greek. Great option for Greek or Egyptian feet (see Anya’s post on foot types).
- Volume: Medium. Those with low volume feet should plan to use insoles and/or shoe tongue pads (see what is foot volume?).
- Width: Medium-Wide.
- Sizing: True to size.
- We generally recommend 10 – 15 mm extra space in front of your longest toe.
- See How Do I Measure My Feet? for more details on how to get accurate foot measurements.
Zaqq Size Chart