The Storehouse Flats are an exciting take on traditional ballet flats. They are generous in the toe box and flexible to allow for natural foot movement. The printed version comes in a leopard print and snakeskin. An oil-tanned leather version is also available in various colors. A rubber outsole offers some protection from wear and tear while still allowing for a barefoot feel.
Read Anya’s detailed review of the Storehouse Flats
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Outer material: Prints
- Insole: Padded leather (approx. 2 mm), cream colored.
- Sole: Flexible, durable, rubber. Approximately 3 mm.
- Available Sizes: EU 36 – 43 (US Womens 5 – 12)
- Toe box: Mountain. Works for all foot shapes provided it is wide enough (see Anya’s post on foot types).
- Volume: Low – high. (What is foot volume?).
- Width: Medium.
- Sizing: True to size.
- Storehouse Flats typically run true to size. We generally recommend 3 – 7 mm extra space in front of the longest toes in the Storehouse Flats for an ideal fit that won’t squish your toes.
- If between sizes, wide feet should size up. Medium to narrow feet can size down because the leather will stretch.
- See How Do I Measure My Feet? for more details on getting accurate foot measurements.