The Shapen Poppy is a truly dressy barefoot flat. Toe box detailing helps to disguise the width and an open design elongates the legs. They are some of the most fashionable women’s barefoot shoes in existence.
Read Anya’s detailed review of the Poppy Flats
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Outer material: Smooth leather
- Insole: Leather insole taped with soft 2 mm foam
- Sole: Flexible, durable, rubber with anti-slip pattern, only 3 mm thin
- Available Sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
- Toe box: Roman/Square. Works for all foot shapes provided it is wide enough (see Anya’s post on foot types).
- Volume: Medium – High. (What is foot volume?).
- Width: Medium. The Poppy flats are narrower than the Ivy boots.
- Sizing: True to size.
- Shapen recommends 3 – 7 mm extra space in front of the longest toes for ideal barefoot feeling.
- See How Do I Measure My Feet? for more details on getting accurate foot measurements.
- POPPY size chart:
* is counted with 3 – 7 mm space in front of the toes, which is recommended to achieve an ideal barefoot feeling.