Note: The leather around the ankle opening is stiff at first. People with sensitive Achilles’ will want to use moleskin until the leather breaks in.
Read Anya’s detailed review of the Ivy Boots
- Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Outer material: Cowhide leather
- Insole: Leather insole taped with soft 2 mm foam
- Sole: Flexible, durable, rubber with anti-slip pattern, only 3.5 mm thin
- Insulation: Thermo foam 3 mm thin
- Available Sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
- Toe box: Square. Works for all foot shapes. Great option for Roman or Square feet (see Anya’s post on foot types).
- Volume: High. Those with low volume feet should plan to use insoles and/or shoe tongue pads (see what is foot volume?).
- Width: Wide. The Ivy is wider than the Poppy flat.
- Sizing: True to size.
- Shapen recommends 8 – 12 mm extra space in front of the longest toes for ideal barefoot feeling.
- See How Do I Measure My Feet? for more details on getting accurate foot measurements.
- IVY size chart: