Peerko Frost Boots are a classy, comfortable, and versatile wool-lined ankle boot perfect for everyday wear or nicer occasions on colder days. They feature a similar elegant design to the Go boots but are lined with wool. They do not have a side zipper, however speed hooks allow for easier on and off. A unisex design makes the Frost boot an elegant option for both men and women. These are the Peerko 2.0 Frost boots with upgraded soles, available in black.
*Sizes 37, 44, and 45 in the Peerko Frost boot are newly added this year! Please reference the Peerko size chart prior to placing your order.
- Upper: Premium leather
- Interior Lining: wool
- Sole: 3.5mm thin, flexible rubber (+1.5mm profile)
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – Peerko Frost boots are completely flat.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Plenty of room for full toe splay.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement; warm enough for winter.
- Medium to high volume feet. Adjusts for a variety of foot volumes with laces through the midfoot and ankle.
- Slope or Mountain foot shape work best; may also work for Plateau, but Square feet may need to size up to have enough width.
- Wide to Extra Wide toe box. Average width may also work but will feel roomy. On Narrow feet the Peerko Frost boots may feel too loose.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
- Everyday wear from fall through spring. Not waterproofed.
- True to size – most can order their normal barefoot boot size.
- Measurements in the size chart below include the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters. Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your total foot length to get an optimal fit. See How To Measure Your Feet for more details.
- Feel free to email us with questions about sizing. Contact Us