The stunning Peerko Empire Boot is a tall barefoot boot featuring a unique high-lace design that can fit a wide variety of feet and calf sizes. A side zipper allows for easy on and off once you find your preferred lacing. These are the Peerko 2.0 Empire boots, with an upgraded recyclable sole. They are available in elegant black and chestnut colors.
*Sizes 37, 44, and 45 in the Peerko Empire boot are newly added this year! Please reference the Peerko size chart prior to placing your order.
- Upper: Premium leather
- Interior Lining: Fleece (light insulation)
- Sole: 3.5mm thin, flexible rubber (+1.5mm profile)
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – No heel elevation. Peerko Empire boots are completely flat.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Plenty of room for full toe splay.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement.
- Medium to high volume feet. The Empire boots are highly adjustable with laces through the midfoot and up the ankle and leg.
- Slope or Mountain foot shape work best; can also work for Plateau but Square shaped feet may need to size up.
- Wide to Extra Wide toe box. Average width may also work but will feel roomy. On Narrow feet the Peerko Empire boots may feel too loose.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
- Urban everyday wear in fall/winter/spring. Not waterproofed.
- True to size – most can order their normal barefoot boot size.
- Measurements in the size chart below include the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters as well as a calf circumference and shaft height (from ground to top of the calf opening). Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your total foot length to get an optimal fit. See How To Measure Your Feet for more details.
- Feel free to email us with questions about sizing.