These stunning leather barefoot sandals are the result of a collaboration between Anya and Hungarian shoemaker Botond Blaga from Laboo Leather! Made with a natural foot shape and a lightweight Vibram sole, these gorgeous strappy sandals now fit even extra wide feet. The infinitely adjustable straps make these work for virtually any foot type. They are secure to the foot and extremely lightweight, making them excellent for almost any activity.
- Upper: Vegetable tanned leather
- Insole: Vegetable tanned leather
- Outsole: 6.5mm Vibram Supernewflex rubber
Barefoot sandals qualities
- Zero Drop – completely flat from heel to toe
- Anatomically shaped – no pinched toes
- Secure to the foot – endlessly adjustable straps keep the soles secure
- Thin & flexible rubber sole – 6.5mm thick
Fit Type – Best For:
- All Foot Volumes: The straps are endlessly adjustable and can fit any foot volume or arch height.
- Slope or Mountain: Best for slope and mountain. Plateau and square shaped feet are also likely fine, but may need to size up.
- Average to Wide/extra Wide Widths: Since the straps are so adjustable, most widths can be accommodated. Even narrow feet can tighten the straps enough to keep the sandals secure. But the sandal itself matches a wide foot best.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
Size guide for Anya X Laboo Leather Barefoot Sandals:
- The length on the Laboo Leather sandals typically runs a little shorter in some sizes compared to other brands (Anya normally wears a size 36 in sandals – in these she wears a 37). Please reference the size chart below to confirm your correct size prior to ordering.
- Refer to How To Measure Your Feet for a guide on taking accurate foot measurements.