In-stock items ship within 1 business day.
These beautifully made Barefoot Winter Boots from Be Lenka will keep you feeling warm and stylish all winter. They are handmade from water resistant leather, lined inside with merino wool and an integrated membrane to protect from water. A thin flexible sole lets your feet move as nature intended while still protecting you from the elements. The wide, foot-shaped toe box gives your toes the freedom to spread out naturally.
- Shoe: High-quality leather
- Interior Lining: Merino Wool with an integrated protective membrane
- Sole: TPU
- TPU = thermoplastic polyurethane, a lightweight, flexible material that maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures (down to -20°C)
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – Uniform thickness through the sole and no heel elevation.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Your toes will not be squished together to fit inside these boots.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Warm enough for winter but flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement.
Best For: Urban everyday wear, especially fall/winter in colder weather. Can work great on snow due to the integrated protective membrane and water resistant leather, but it is not 100% waterproof. Not recommended for use as an athletic shoe.
- Recommended to size up 1 size bigger than your normal shoe size due to the Merino Wool interior lining.
- Printable size chart available here.
- Measurements in the size chart below are the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters (8,9 = 8.9 cm). Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your total foot length to get an optimal fit. Feel free to email us with questions about sizing. Contact Us