Be Lenka Polar barefoot boots are lined with merino wool throughout the entire shoe for warmth and moisture regulation. They are easy on and off with a size zipper, and wide and spacious in the toe box. A flexible outsole lets your foot move as nature intended, but protects you from the elements.
- Shoe: High-quality leather
- Interior Lining: Merino wool throughout
- Sole: TPU
- TPU = thermoplastic polyurethane, a lightweight, flexible material that maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures (down to -20°C)
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – Uniform thickness through the sole and no heel elevation.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Your toes will not be squished together to fit inside these boots. Be Lenka toe boxes are wider than most other barefoot shoes.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Warm enough for winter but flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement.
Best For: Urban everyday wear. Great for fall/winter cold days. Not waterproofed and not recommended as an athletic shoe.
- Because of the thick wool lining this model runs smaller than other Be Lenka styles. It is recommended to size up 1 size.
- Printable size chart available here.
- Measurements in the size chart below are the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters (8,9 = 8.9 cm). Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your total foot length to get an optimal fit. Feel free to email us with questions about sizing. Contact Us