In-stock items ship within 1 business day.
Lightweight, flexible, warm, and easy to get on and off. The Be Lenka Nord Barefoot Boot is a perfect fit for a colder fall or winter day where you need some protection from the elements but aren’t planning on trudging through deep snow. The interior fleece lining is breathable and warm without adding extra bulk or weight. Laces provide a secure fit while the side zipper make quick work of dressing and removing them. As with all of Be Lenka’s barefoot shoes and boots, the Nord features a wide, foot-shaped toe box that allows for natural foot movement.
- Shoe: High-quality leather
- Interior Lining: Fleece
- Sole: TPU
- TPU = thermoplastic polyurethane, a lightweight, flexible material that maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures (down to -20°C)
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – Uniform thickness through the sole and no heel elevation.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Your toes will not be squished together to fit inside these boots.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Allows for natural foot movement.
Best For: Urban everyday wear during Fall/Winter and in colder weather. Not waterproofed. Not recommended for use in extreme weather, deep snow, or as an athletic shoe.