The Be Lenka Ranger is a beautifully made waterproof leather barefoot boot that features Be Lenka’s new sole shape. The new sole accommodates a wider and more square foot shape and has a durable and slip-resistant outsole compared to Be Lenka’s original sole shape. The Ranger has extra traction on the sole, making them great for trail walking or more slippery surfaces.
- Shoe: Oiled Nubuck Leather
- Interior Lining: Fleece
- Sole: Rubber, 4mm thick not counting lugs. Slip resistant.
- Insole: Removable felt insole
- Gusseted Tongue
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – No heel elevation.
- Completely Flat – From heel to toe. No toe spring.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – The Ranger features Be Lenka’s new 2021 sole shape.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Warm enough for winter and with anti-slip properties but flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement.
- Foot Volume: Medium volume, but a removable insole + laces make these work for a wide range.
- Foot Shape: Square, so should fit even extra wide feet! It will also accommodate all other foot shapes depending on the width of your feet.
- Width: Wide to Extra Wide toe box. Average width may also work but will feel roomy. On Narrow feet the Ranger boots may feel too loose.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
- Great for fall/winter cool and for extra cold days. If you need extra warmth, you can swap out the insole for a wool or sheepskin insert.
Be Lenka Ranger Boot Sizing:
- These boots have a different size chart from any boots that feature the original sole shape. Please confirm your size prior to ordering.
- The fleece lining makes these boots run slightly snug. If between sizes, size up.
- Measurements in the size chart below are the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters (8,9 = 8.9 cm). Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your measured foot length to get an optimal fit. Feel free to email us with questions about sizing. Contact Us
- Confused about how to measure your feet? See How To Measure Yout Feet for more info.