The Be Lenka Nevada is a beautifully made rugged leather barefoot boot that features Be Lenka’s new sole shape. The new sole accommodates a wider and more square foot shape and has a durable and slip-resistant outsole compared to Be Lenka’s original sole shape. The Nevada has extra traction on the sole, making them great for trail walking or more slippery surfaces.
- Shoe: Nubuck Leather
- Interior Lining: Leather
- Sole: Rubber, 4mm thick not counting lugs. Slip resistant.
- Insole: Removable canvas insole
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – No heel elevation.
- Completely Flat – From heel to toe. No toe spring.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box – Your toes will not be squished together to fit inside these boots. Be Lenka toe boxes are wider than most other barefoot shoes. The Nevada features Be Lenka’s new 2021 sole shape.
- Thin, Flexible Sole – Warm enough for winter and with anti-slip properties but flexible enough to allow for natural foot movement.
- Foot Volume: Medium volume, but a removable insole + laces make these work for a wide range.
- Foot Shape: Square, so should fit even extra wide feet! It will also accommodate all other foot shapes depending on the width of your feet.
- Width: Wide to Extra Wide toe box. Average width may also work but will feel roomy. On Narrow feet the Nevada boots may feel too loose.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
- Great for fall/winter cool but not extra cold days. Add a wool or sheepskin insert for extra warmth. Not waterproofed but you can use a waterproofing spray.
Be Lenka Nevada Boot Sizing:
- These boots have a different size chart from any boots that feature the original sole shape. Please confirm your size prior to ordering.
- Measurements in the size chart below are the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters (8,9 = 8.9 cm). Add about 0.5 – 1.2 cm to your measured foot length to get an optimal fit. Feel free to email us with questions about sizing. Contact Us
- Confused about how to measure your feet? See How To Measure Yout Feet for more info.