The Ahinsa Jaya is a soft, vegan barefoot combat boot with a water resistant finish. They have a nice wide toe box, and are super thin and flexible. The interior is lined with soft microfiber, and one shoe in a size 37 weighs only 8 oz! For being such a stylish boot, they are like wearing air!
Read Anya’s review of Ahinsa Barefoot Boots
- Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Upper material: Cruelty-Free high performance. Waterproof and breathable leather alternative.
- Lining: Suede microfiber (synthetic suede leather)
- Sole: Thin, flexible Lifo+ from Lifoprene® compound
- Available Sizes: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
- Toe box: Roman. Best for Roman feet, but will also work for Greek or Egyptian feet (see Anya’s post on foot types).
- Volume: All foot volumes. Laces allow for adjusting the fit to all foot volumes (see what is foot volume?).
- Width: Extra-Wide. Great option for especially wide feet.
- Sizing: True to size. Reference the size chart below to find your correct Ahinsa (EU) size based on either foot length or your typical US size.
- We generally recommend 10 – 15 mm extra space in front of your longest toe. Ahinsa’s size chart already accounts for this extra space.
- See How Do I Measure My Feet? for more details on how to get accurate foot measurements.
Ahinsa Size Chart