Yemeni Leather Loafers - Designed By Anya
Regular price $115.00 Sale price$89.00
- Low stock - 1 item left
*Please confirm your size with the size chart before ordering!
These handmade barefoot slip-ons are designed by Anya to have a natural foot shape while still retaining the quintessential loafer style. Each pair is hand-stitched in Turkey by traditional shoemakers who use locally-dyed, chemical-free leather that only becomes softer and more supple over time. Even the outsole is a single piece of leather, so you can really be at one with the ground. This is quality shoemaking, great style, and healthy shoe features all combined into one!
Note: These loafers are handmade and 100% leather, including the outsole, so some variations in sizing may occur. The size chart shows the insole measurements of the cuts made during construction, but some shrinking may happen as the leather dries. However, the leather will stretch and form to your feet over time.
- Foot Volume: High volume. Low and medium volume feet can use these Fit Hacks to get a good fit.
- Foot Shape: These shoes are 100% leather and capable of forming to many different foot shapes, but will fit a sloped foot best.
- Width: Average to Wide toe box.
- See Understanding Your Foot Type for more details.
Yasemin Loafers Leather Sole Sizing:
- These loafers are handmade and 100% leather, including the outsole, so some variations in sizing may occur. The size chart shows the insole measurements of the cuts made during construction, but some shrinking may happen as the leather dries. However, the leather will stretch and form to your feet over time.
- Measurements in the size chart are the inner length and width of the shoe in centimeters. Add about 0.8 – 1.3 cm to your measured foot length to get an optimal fit. Feel free to email us with questions about sizing.
- Confused about how to measure your feet? See How To Measure Your Feet for more info.
Upper: Smooth Leather
- Interior Lining: Leather
- Sole: 7mm Leather
- Insole: Leather
Barefoot Shoe Qualities:
- Zero Drop – No heel elevation.
- Completely Flat – No toe spring or arch support.
- Wide Foot-Shaped Toe Box - The leather forms to your foot over time and is meant to fit close to the skin.
- Thin, Flexible Sole - Because the sole is made entirely of leather, it will be slightly stiff at first but will reach its full flexibility after a few wears.
- Casual everyday wear. You can protect the leather with a shoe protectant spray to prevent damage. The outsole is leather, so it will absorb water.